Wednesday, April 23, 2014

wear it - busy blazer

I never know what the technical rules of fashion are and I sort of feel like these days there are no rules! So forget that you aren't 'supposed' to wear black shoes- or black in general after Easter. If New Yorkers can wear black year round, then so can the rest of us.

This is my model/love of my Nashville life/#fellowtallgirlproblems, Sandra, you may see her on here ruling the world in fun clothes.











Blazer - This busy-patterned blazer is one of my favorite pieces, it can be dressed up and worn to work or paired with fun shorts like this.

Shoes - The black boot heels are definitely in my top 5 favorite shoes I own. I know that April isn't exactly black boot season, but I am sure it is snowing somewhere still (shout out to my Michigan fam!), so I think that justifies us to wear boots anywhere!

Shorts - The shorts are amazing! Plain black shorts are great, but there is something really cool when you mix patterns and this is a subtle way to do that.

Tee - I am not normally a printed tee fan, but I am warming up to the idea. I feel like there is a way to have a printed tee and keep it classy (ex: the neon fishing shirts sold in every gas station in the South, do not count as classy). I really liked the girliness of the LOVE shirt mixed with dark colors and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment